Play group especially crafted for children for the age group of 2-3 years, with a motto of holistic development of the children at this age. We aim at strengthening the bond between the child and the care giver. By engaging toddlers in various structured activities, our unit increases the ability of interaction with their peers and get acquainted to the preschool set-up. The program offers a structured learning and developmental experience to the kids including rhymes, free play, sensory activities, art & craft, scrap book activities, sand & water activities and outdoor & indoor games.
- We make teaching more lively and interesting which will enact early Settlement of the child outside the home.
- Exposure of English the second language for the child other than the mother Tongue
- We teach languages, mathematics, social studies etc through a series of activities like games, songs, free play, gardening, construction activities etc. This method is an easy way for Exploration of letters, Numbers, primary shapes, primary colors and other primary environmental objects.
- Develop cognition through sensorial activities. The learning is not just limited to cognitive development, but also for the overall development of the child.
- A few methods and techniques included in this method are Role plays, Projects; Theme based learning, Field trips, Puppetry etc for the Development of fine and gross physical motor skills.
- At our schools we also follow some level of formal learning as well, to ensure that the child is ready for the primary education.
Quality education in the early years of Pre-School sets a firm foundation in the overall development of a child. At WISDOM, the WISDOM JUNIORS curriculum provides a right array of activities to help children move towards achieving their early learning goals.
In WISDOM JUNIORS, children are engaged in school readiness activities such as reading; writing, counting, number recognition and problem solving in a fun filled but purposeful manner. Children are encouraged to corroborate their learning through collaborative activities in the areas of dramatics, science and arts.
- Enhancing communication skills.
- Enhancing language and math skills.
- Promoting writing and reading skills.
- Expression through art, singing and story telling.
- Theme based Concept Time.
- Promoting cognitive development.
We at WISDOM, with the Kindergarten (K.G.) curriculum, ensure both child and the parent smooth transition to formal schooling with positive and progressive learning experiences.
Addition to this, age-appropriate activities in Kindergarten prepare a child for success in formal school; multiple numbers of activities are conducted in the areas of language, numbers, general knowledge, music, art in a planned manner throughout the program.
Through these activities, children learn the alphabet and letter sounds, numbers and simple math and master early writing skills. Furthermore, each child’s development is measured thrice in a year through well designed assessment as part of WISDOM illume.
Our assessment technique is designed to motivate a child in nurturing his unique potential.
- Personal Social and Emotional Development.
- Cognitive development.
- Theme based Concept Time.
- Math readiness.
- Language and Phonics.
- Inculcating Life-long learning skills.
- Opportunities for development of aesthetic sense.